About The Departments
The Department of Computer Science Engineering was established in the year 1999 and it is offering UG program in Computer Science Engineering with an intake of 60. The intake has been increased to 90 from the academic year 2012-13. It is also offering PG program – M.E Computer Science Engineering with an intake of 18 from the academic year 2010-11. It is having well established laboratories with latest configuration computer hardware.
To become a prominent department of Computer Science & Engineering producing competent professionals with research and innovation skills, inculcating moral values and societal concerns.
- Provide learning ambience to generate innovative and problem solving skills with professionalism
- Create facilities and expertise in advanced computer technology thereby promote research
- Enhance Industry Institute Interaction programme to get acquainted with corporate culture
- Induce ethical values and spirit of social commitment
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO 1: Graduates will be an efficient software developer in diverse fields and will be a successful professional and/or pursue higher studies
- PEO 2: Graduates will be capable to adapt to new computing technology for professional excellence and Research and be a lifelong learner
- PEO 3: Graduates will work productively exhibiting ethical qualities for the betterment of society
- PEO 4: Graduates will possess leadership qualities, work harmoniously as a team member with effective communication skills
Program Outcomes (POs)
- PSO - 1: An ability to use current techniques, skills and tools necessary for carrying out multidisciplinary projects.
- PSO - 2: An ability to build a computer based system, process or a component that meets the desired needs.
Ninety percent of Students who are placed through the campus placements is continuously rising.On invitation, many reputed industriesvisit the institute to conduct campus interviews.
- RDBMS Lab
- Software Engineering Lab
- Networking Lab
- Multimedia Lab
- Internet Lab