Admission for B.Sc. Nursing
- Candidates should have completed 17 years.
- Candidates should have passed in+2 with minimum of 50% of marks.
- They should have studied English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology.
- Further Information regarding this can be obtained from the College office.
Admission for M.Sc. Nursing
Course Offered : Medical Surguical Nursing, Child Health Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Obstetrics And Gynecological Nursing .
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with State Nursing Registration Council
- The minimum education requirements shall be the passing of : B.Sc Nursing/B.Sc Hons Nursing /Post B.Sc Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc Nursing /B.Sc Hons Nursing /Post B.Sc Nursing in an Institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc Nursing.
- Candidates shall be Medically fit.
- 5- relaxation of marks for SC /ST candidates may be given.
Namakkal Karur Main Road
NH-7, Namakkal - Karur Main Road,
Namakkal - 637207 Tamilnadu, India
Mobile : +91 8939808574 / 9176471000
To be recognized as the best education provider in Engineering and Management Disciplines.
To make our students technologically excellent by providing industrial exposure and ethically strong by holistic education.
To provide engineers and managers the entrepreneurship of excellence and competence, with sufficient scope to include the basic and specialized training to meet the current and emerging needs of the society.
To enhance academic excellence by motivating and training the faculties and upgrading the teaching pedagogy to match the IIT, NIT & IIM standards.