PGP Pharmacy Courses
B. Pharm is 4 Years Course.
for Lateral Entry 3 Years Course.
- Pass in +2 examinations with an aggregate of 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) or Maths or Computer Science or Pre Degree Intermediate.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled castes or Scheduled Tribes should Have a minimum aggregate of 40% marks in the above subjects.
- A pass in English with a minimum of 35% marks is mandatory for all categories.
M.Pharm is 2 Years Post Graduate Degree Course
- Candidates should possess a B.Pharm Degree awarded by the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University or any other University recognized as equivalent thereto by the Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University / Pharmacy Council of India. Candidates who have qualified from other universities should obtain and produce an Eligibility Certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University at the time of admission.
- Candidates seeking admission to the Postgraduate M.Pharm.Degree course should have obtained not less than 50% of the total aggregate marks obtained in all semester subject marks taken together in the B.Pharm Degree course.
B.Sc Accident and Emergency Care Technology
B.Sc Accident and Emergency Care Technology course is 3 Years Course
- A pass in 12th standard or an equivalent with 12 years of schooling from a recognized Board or University with minimum 35% marks.
Namakkal Karur Main Road
NH-7, Namakkal - Karur Main Road,
Namakkal - 637207 Tamilnadu, India
Mobile : +91 8939808574 / 9176471000
To be recognized as the best education provider in Engineering and Management Disciplines.
To make our students technologically excellent by providing industrial exposure and ethically strong by holistic education.
To provide engineers and managers the entrepreneurship of excellence and competence, with sufficient scope to include the basic and specialized training to meet the current and emerging needs of the society.
To enhance academic excellence by motivating and training the faculties and upgrading the teaching pedagogy to match the IIT, NIT & IIM standards.