Admission for B.Ed Degree Courses
Eligibility : A candidate (10+2+3) should have secured a minimum of the following in their UG Marks
PG qualification with 50% marks alone will be considered for Economics, Commerce , Political Science and Home Science.
**Candidates who have done their U.G degree in Applied Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry, Applied Physics, Environmental Science & Micro – Biology can apply for Chemistry, Physics & Biology respectively as an optional subject.**
Admission for M.Ed Degree Courses
Eligibility : Candidates having a B.Ed with 50% marks.
Age Limit : No age limit for all communities.
The following enclosures (Xerox copies) must be attached along with the application form
- Mark Statements of X and XII Standards.
- Degree Certificate and Mark Statement.
- Provisional / Degree Certificate.
- P.G. degree Certificate and Mark Statement.
- Community Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate.
- Ex-Serviceman Certificate.
- NSS Special Camp (Ten days) Certificate/ NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate / Sports Certificate (District Level & Above).
- Widow Certificate if applicable.
- Physical Fitness Certificate.
Namakkal Karur Main Road
NH-7, Namakkal - Karur Main Road,
Namakkal - 637207 Tamilnadu, India
Mobile : +91 8939808574 / 9176471000
To be recognized as the best education provider in Engineering and Management Disciplines.
To make our students technologically excellent by providing industrial exposure and ethically strong by holistic education.
To provide engineers and managers the entrepreneurship of excellence and competence, with sufficient scope to include the basic and specialized training to meet the current and emerging needs of the society.
To enhance academic excellence by motivating and training the faculties and upgrading the teaching pedagogy to match the IIT, NIT & IIM standards.